The Instituto Cultural Peruano Norteamericano is the largest binational Cultural center in Latin America. It is highly recognized for its contributions towards the development of the community through the teaching of English and Spanish languages for universal understanding, for increasing the awareness of books and reading habits through its library net, and for its varied cultural programs of international caliber, through its galleries and auditoriums.
The ICPNA maintains a solid bond with the international community and is part of the following international organizations:
- ABLA Association of Bi-national Centers of Latin America
- TESOL Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- IFLA International Federation of Library Association
- ALA American Library Association
- AMCHAM American Chamber of Commerce of Perú