The ICPNA Libraries have an ample collection of books, magazines, dictionaries, encyclopedias, videos, CDs, as well as children’s books in English and Spanish. It also counts with a collection of teaching and learning texts for the teaching and learning of English. It also has study material for the preparation for the official exams required by the United States of America.
The collection is made up of:
- 24 thousand titles about different subjects:
- 100 titles of national and foreign magazines, as well as Peruvian and North American newspapers.
- Broad collection of videos of American classics movies, theater, drama, biographies, ecology, documentaries, musicals, cartoons, among others.
- Children’s collection of books and magazines
- 400 CD Rom with up to date information.