Of the Services
Reading at the library.
This service is offered to those who have a reader’s pass, ICPNA students who have an updated receipt, members who have a pass, and ICPNA personnel with their photo check.
The loans will be made only to the users who carry a readers’ pass. The loan is of 14 days per item.
Free service for non-accumulative six hours for the users who carry a readers’ pass.
Projection of videos according to weekly program elaborated by the users themselves.
The user must keep his/her belongings in the lockers, which are found at the Library entrance counter.
· It is personal and not transferable.
· It must be presented every time it an ICPNA Library service is required.
· The pass has a duration of six months to one year.
· For a renewal the user must fill the same requisites as a new member with updated information.
· In case of loss the user must approach the attention counters or call the telephone numbers indicated on this document.
· To obtain a duplicate of your pass, the user must make the proper payment according to the going rate.
The user, who does not return the loan material in the established time, must cancel a fine for each calendar day that the material is withheld according to the going rates. As long as the user has not canceled the debt, he/she may not make use of any of the Library services.
Loss or damage to the material.
The user commits himself to return the loan material in the same condition as it was at the moment it was taken from the library. If the user incurs in this fault, the person must replace the material within the next seven days, the library membership remaining suspended until the material has been replaced.
The user who takes any bibliographical material, which belongs to the ICPNA Library will be sanctioned with a permanent removal of this user’s Library membership.
· The user who does not show proper behavior in the library will receive a verbal reprimand from the person in charge of the service; in case the improper behavior continues, the user will not be allowed to remain nor to reenter the library.
· The ICPNA Libraries reserve the right to register and/or to renew a membership of any user who does not respect the established regulations in the present document.
· The user who looses the locker key must report it immediately at the entrance counter and pay the stipulated amount for the duplicate at the Cashier, according to the stated rate.